I'm not entirely sure if this will work properly, since it did something funny to the editor last time I added one of these maps and tried to change the post afterwards.
We will be flying into San Francisco airport (hopefully at the bottom of the map) and then driving north. Possibly through Eureka and other towns, then up to Olympia, Portland, Seattle and possibly Vancouver (Canada). I'm not sure on the order yet. We will also be flying from Portland down to Las Vegas (inland from San Francisco) and I really hope we can also manage to get a peek at the Grand Canyon!
[map removed due to being annoying]
Stress level - 3
I'm getting more excited now and less stressed with my tickets booked and I also booked my travel insurance and successfully applied for an emergency credit card!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment