Thursday, 17 July 2008

Only three more sleeps to go now.

I'm so excited! There are only three more sleeps to go until I'm heading off on my latest adventure!
Tomorrow is my last day at work. I have no plans for Saturday, just whatever comes naturally. Hopefully not stressing!
I'm comfortable with my packing and flights, so I think all I need to do is continue to distract myself from my distraction.
I'm testing using the email posting option as I think it might be more convenient at times.
Stress level - 2
Excitement - 7!! Only three more sleeps!! Three! Only one more day of work! Then one more day at home! Then I fly out!

2 comments:

  1. Your font size is too small :P

    Just thought you might want to know. Hope your last day of work went well! Two sleeps left! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It appears now my template font sizes are screwed, despite reloading the template from scratch.

    My last day was pretty average really - I was on the phones. At least it's over now. Lol.

    ReplyDelete