Thursday, 3 July 2008

Off again...

Well, I guess it had to happen sometime. I'm off again - off on a rambling first post of yet another blog. I'm also off again out of the country! All going to plan, I will be flying out of Auckland airport in 17 days. That isn't very far away.

I don't even have tickets booked at this moment in time but that should be happening tomorrow.

It will be great! I'm going to the US with a friend of mine from there. So I will impose myself on her friends and family and have a great experience with very low accommodation costs.

Hopefully I manage to update this enough to appease the masses back at home in winter, as I gad about in shorts and a t-shirt for four weeks... mmm sun.

Stress level yesterday (when I decided to go) - 10
Stress level this morning (before I had my leave approved) - 9
Stress level this evening - 8

No comments:

Post a Comment